- A debit or credit card.
- Your account number - also known as your tenancy number. It is 4-6 digits long and can be found at the top right-hand corner of any B3 statement / letter. Click here for more help finding this.
Please note: If you use a credit card, your bank might charge interest. It's worth checking this if you're not sure.
You can transfer money through your online banking app / account. How you do this will depend on which bank you’re with, but you will need the following details:
- Our bank name and address: Lloyds TSB Bank plc, 1 Silver Street, Enfield, Middx, EN1 3EE
- Our account number: 01573497
- Our sort code: 30-99-86
- Your reference: Please use your 5-digit tenancy number*
To talk to us and pay over the phone, please:
- Have your debit / credit card ready.
- Call 01992 453700
- Press '1'
- Press '1' again
After you've spoken to someone in our team, we'll be put through to our payment system. You'll need to type in your 16-digit card number, then your expiry date and the security code (on the back of your card).
You won't get passed back to us, but we'll double check everything has gone through and call you back if there's been a problem.
Look out for the PayPoint logo at local shops or post offices – this means you can pay rent there. Click here to find the nearest PayPoint to you.
Make sure you remember to take your rent card and know your tenancy number,* otherwise we won’t be able to match the money you’ve paid to your rent account.
Please don’t come to our offices as we can’t take cash.
Make your cheque payable to B3Living and post it to
17 Amwell Street
To set up a direct debit with us, call 01992 453 700 - option one.