In the past, we owned 40 garages on Barrow Lane in Cheshunt. After significant problems with crime and fly-tipping, we had to knock these garages down, so now we're looking at the future of this site.
We want this space to contribute to the community and create a more pleasant environment for our neighbours. We're proposing to build new homes on this land to make it more secure, attractive and in-keeping with the surrounding area.
Scroll down to find out more and give your feedback >>
We intend to consider all comments and make any changes before we put in our planning application, so we'd be grateful to hear from you by Monday 20 June 2022.
Please download the information pack to see the plans and use the form on this page to send us your views.
Next step: Review your feedback
What happens next?
- B3Living: review designs and plans against feedback from neighbours.
- B3Living: submit a planning application.
- Broxbourne Council: start formal statutory consultation.
- Broxbourne Council: make a planning decision.
- B3Living: update neighbours on the decision.
- Tenures: affordable rent
- Properties: 6 one-bedroom apartments
- Developer: TBC
- Funder: TBC
- Local authority: Broxbourne Borough Council