We will empower customers by giving them choices when it comes to how they contact us, and when/how they use our services; making it easier to access information about their homes.
We will listen to customers and design our services to meet their needs, providing a great customer experience; putting the ‘voice of the customer’ at the heart of our decisions.
We aim to respond quickly and efficiently to complaints, making sure that we put things right where we have made mistakes, and that as an organisation, we learn from customer feedback.
- Be fair and respectful to our staff and contractors.
- Use our services – you can contact us in person, via phone, email, LiveChat on our website and on our app.
- Tell us if something goes wrong – please report to us any issues or problems specific to your home or your tenancy to us as soon as possible.
- Tell us if something changes – especially your contact details or your personal circumstances.
- Tell us about your experience – we can learn and improve our services from comments, compliments and complaints about our services.