If you are a home owner

Repairs inside your home are your own responsibility. If you want to carry out repairs to the structure of your home or make any alterations you need our permission before you start works.  You can apply for permission using your myB3Living account.

Find out more about leasehold responsibility by reading our Leasehold Handbook.

You can report a communal repair online, (in an emergency, call on 01992 453 750). Remember to give as much detail as you can.

Out of hours emergency repairs (communal repairs only)

Don't report emergencies - like burst pipes or gas leaks - online. Phone our out of hours service on 01992 453 700 immediately.

If you smell gas call 0800 111 999.