Here you can find the latest B3Living updates and information on how we're responding to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Roadmap out of lockdown, 19 July 2021.
From 19 July 2021, many of our services are returning to 'normal' in line with Government guidelines. We're looking forward to seeing more of our customers face-to-face again.
The safety of our staff and customers remains a priority. We kindly ask that customers:
- Let our operatives work alone, and keep your distance during appointments.
- Sanitise any areas our operatives have to work in.
- Wear a mask in communal areas and our office reception.
Thank you to all our customers for your patience during the various changes over the last year.
The pandemic has affected people in different ways, if you need support with your finances, please get in touch using your myB3Living account or by clicking here. We also have a directory of local services on this website - click here.
To keep our community safe, our operatives have been continuing to use NHS Track & Trace. The app notifies our operatives when they have been in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 and need to isolate.
Cases in the area have been high recently, which means more of our operatives have been getting 'PINGED' by the app. As a result of this, appointments may occasionally need to be changed or rescheduled.
There may be some delays, however, we are working hard to ensure there is minimal disruption. If we need to make any changes to your appointment, we will contact you beforehand to let you know. Thank you for your understanding.
During the lockdown (January-March)
Services that changed:
- Almost all B3Living office colleagues went back to working from home.
- Our caretakers and housekeepers changed their routine to focus on touchpoints and bin areas.
- We let new homes but with socially distanced viewings and appointments.
Services that carried on:
- All emergency and urgent repairs, repairs outdoors, and repairs in communal areas
- Any health and safety work (e.g. annual gas checks).
- Grounds maintenance.
- Tenancy and rent support.
- Building new homes.
From Monday 12 April
- Our office on Hoddesdon high street will be open to visitors. But most of our team are still working from home, so we strongly recommend booking an appointment before dropping in. You'll need to wear a mask inside and we only have space for one visitor at a time.
- Our Flexicare team will go back to the schemes 2 days per week.
- Our Independent Living team will be visiting the schemes more regularly, but we will try to limit this for now.
- We will start working on our backlog of routine repairs.
Back to normal:
- New customers in Flexicare
From Monday 17 May
- Our Flexicare team will move to 3 days per week.
- Communal lounges in our Independent Living schemes will be open for 6 people (or 2 households).
Back to normal:
From Monday 19 July
Back to normal:
- Coffee mornings and group activities in Independent Living.
- Face-to-face and home visits to customers, including viewings and lettings for new customers.
- Morning checks in Independent Living.
- Our offices will be open.
- Independent Living and Flexicare staff working in the schemes.